Saturday, November 27, 2010

Introduction

  Hello. I've created this blog for an express purpose: To discuss a certain slender, well-dressed entity that has me quite paranoid. I've never seen him; my brother told me about him, and I watched the videos, and the reason I'm scared is because I remember something very similar from my childhood, a faceless thing that would get me if I didn't turn my mirror around and keep my door closed and my window shuttered and if I didn't hide under the blankets.

   I've been calling him Scarecrow for all these years, and I've blamed him for my hallucinations. Wyvern hunted him. I don't know how, but all I know is that Wyvern is gone and I haven't seen Scarecrow for a long time. But I suppose I'll start using the name you all have for him: Slender Man.

   I have a new kistone, which I'm hoping will protect me, because I think he as returned. I haven't seen him. It's just.. a feeling.

   I'm hoping the Girl With Violet Eyes and the Girl With Steel Eyes will able to help me out. They are better at this sort of thing, I think, and Wyvern isn't around to protect me anymore.

  I'll be contacting others who've met with Slender Man/Scarecrow. I know he is hurting a lot of people. I don't know what I can do, but I'll find out.

  Averyel, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment